Mayrics - Smile, you’ve found us.
Let experience be your guide.
Sign Up with our website to get regular news updates from us.
China is one among the strictest countries when it comes to rape punishments. The punishment is a death sentence, and at times the rapists are punished my mutilation of genitals and suffer a slow and painful death.
Iran is another cruel nation with very severe laws against rape. Rapists in such strict country are punished by being shot or hanged in front of the general public. The goal of such punishment is to raise awareness about and show the consequences of rape. The surviving victims of abuse are allowed to shoot their rapist in front of the public. The rapist is liable to other sorts of punishment such as a hundred lashes and life imprisonment.
The Anti-Rape Bill passed in the year 2013 changed the country’s law against how it tackled rape cases. In the line of the new code, rapists are punished with a sentence of up to 14 years. If the raped victim is in a severe or dull state or dies, the convicted rapists are killed. The death punishment is liable to repeat rape offenders as well. The death penalty is executed by hanging.
The French nation does not implement any death sentence. However, convicted rapists are met with a hefty penalty of imprisonment anywhere from 15 to 30 years. It solely depends on the victim and factors. If rape is accompanied by any torture, the rapists are punished with life imprisonment.
Rape cases are very rarely recorded in the nation due to its fatal punishments. Rapists are punished with either a death sentence or shot in the head within four days of trial. The penalty is executed by the victim, and in some cases, the rapist is hung to death.
Saudi Arabia has very severe laws against rape. The convicted rapists are first sedated and later murdered in front of the general public. Being an Islamic nation, it acts under Islamic Sharia laws. Rapists suffer inhumane treatment as their heads beheaded in public and then the body and head are stitched together. Rapists can suffer death by pelting of stones. Rape stones are showered on the rapists until they eventually bleed out and die.
The rape punishment in the Netherlands is prison sentences. The sentence can be anywhere from four to fifteen years imprisonment. In the Netherlands, a French kiss is even considered as rape. Sexual assault on a prostitute is punishable with up to 4 years imprisonment. If the victim dies, the punishment is sentenced up to 15 years.
Balancing work and home life
How you manage your work with home life can make all the difference in your relationship with the family. Tend to maintain a balance between work and home that is being able to work in a way which fits around family commitments and isn’t restricted to the timings of 9 to 5. Upon doing so, you will feel more in control of your life and will make your family happier as they get to spend more time with you.
Look after yourself
Parents are often so busy looking after everyone else and their needs that they forget about themselves. If you don’t look after yourself accordingly, it can leave you feeling miserable and resentful winding up not being able to provide the necessary attention to your children.
Instead of viewing discipline as a punishment, see it as a positive and constructive technique of teaching children on how they could have tackled the situation differently and teaching them how to meet their needs without offending or hurting anyone.
Establishing boundaries is essential to protecting and educating your children against harm and dangers. It is beneficial to explain to them why the limits are set rather than issuing orders.
Communication is vital both during the good and tough times. Often, children find it hard to express their feelings into words, and knowing that their parents are listening to them is a significant source of relief and guidance for them. As a parent, make sure to talk to your child and include them in your conversations, so they do not feel left out.
It is imperative you organize some quality family time at least a few times a week. You can preferably sit down as a family during three meals a week as it will give a chance to reconnect with the family.
It is crucial for the family to be there for each other when encountering through tough times as well as the good ones. If your child needs your help or a tragedy arises in the family, it is essential to the family to stick together and establish reassurance and open communications.
Children want to spend time with their parents. Scheduling regular fun time and games with kids is good. It is particularly crucial for busy families as it can imperative to squeeze in a few hours of uninterrupted fun and games with the little ones.
Spend quality time with your partner
After having kids, it can difficult to find the time for you and your partner. Make time, as it is essential to spend some quality time with your partner. Make sure you establish open communications without holding back any secrets and try organizing bonding time with your partner over a meal or watching TV together.
There are many things in life that can easily bring people down. There are financial pressures, stress that can be caused by work, and then there are traumas that can sadly occur such as the loss of a loved one. While there are many things that bring sadness and fear there are a great deal of things that bring positivity as well. This can be the birth of a baby, a loving couple getting married, or watching a simple sunset. Some of the smartest people out there will know that there are many benefits to focusing on the positive instead of the negative and that there is always light to balance out the dark. Furthermore, that it can be beneficial for people to surround themselves with things that lift them up instead of tear them down and that also brings joy into their lives. People are able to achieve this by decorating their home with things that they love, by surrounding themselves with great people, and by incorporating lots of different colours and patterns in their wardrobe. One common way that people love to do this is by wearing crazy socks. Wearing crazy socks can be the perfect way for people to bring colour into their lives and to also have a little bit of fun with their wardrobe.
Crazy socks can easily be implemented at work
For many people out there, they will have to wear a dreary uniform because of their jobs. One example of this is a lawyer who will need to look presentable at all times in the courtroom. While it is likely that they will spend the majority of their time wearing suits, they can also sneakily implement colour into their lives with crazy socks. They can easily be hidden under their pants so that they will only get a few glimpses of them throughout the day. These few glimpses are often enough to bring a smile to people’s faces and is also a small way that they are able to express their personality and creativity. Furthermore, they can make a great gift for working parents who may not get to see their kids as often as they would like. It can be a great moment for them when they get to look down every now and again and see their crazy socks that their loved one has purchased for them.
Crazy socks can bring positivity to those who are unwell
For anyone who has spend a little bit of time in a hospital, they will understand how drab and dreary things can begin to feel. Throughout life, most people will experience some kind of illness from time to time and during these times it can be important that they are surrounding with colour and positivity. A great way for people to help loved ones achieve this is by visiting them regularly and showing them with love and gifts. It can be a good idea to load up an iPod with upbeat songs, or to bring loads of flowers and greenery with each visit. Of course, another great thing to do is to gift a loved one with crazy socks so they can have something to laugh and smile at from time to time. Furthermore, people are able to find options that represent them personally such as items with their favourite animal, colour, or cartoon. The sky is truly the limit when it comes to crazy socks which is why they are such a great way for people to easily bring joy and positivity into their lives.
Keep your personal problems personal
When you are preoccupied with personal issues, it can be difficult to concentrate or be positive at work. Remember that nobody’s personal life is free of troubles. Just as you need to let go of office worries to enjoy your time at home, it is equally important to leave your personal concern and issues at home to enable better focus and productive work.
Create an office nest
You spend a minimum of eight hours at your workspace which is often more than the time spent on your bed. To make the workspace more enlighten, tend to decorate the workstation as much as your company limits to enable a more relaxed and comfortable environment.
Develop an office support system
Indulging in the presence of like-minded colleagues who share similar backgrounds or lifestyles can take a lot of the pressure off at work. Stress can be minimized when you can voice your feelings to people who understand you.
Eat healthily and drink lots of water
Maintain a healthy diet of whole foods as opposed to refined foods such as sugar and bread along with keeping yourself hydrated throughout the day can make a significant difference in energy and attitude level.
Learn to handle your workload by formulating a manageable schedule. Being proactive can enable employees to feel a sense of satisfaction, enhanced confidence and elevated levels of motivation.
Working in an office can be a highly sedentary profession, making it all the more important to watch your overall health and happiness. Tend to take a few minutes to get up and move around to refocus yourself.
Don’t attempt to change your co-workers
Accept the fact that you cannot change anyone and instead change the way you react to them. Do not let the actions of other people affect you and figure a way to resolve conflicts and avert uncomfortable situations you may come across.
Do not forget to treat yourself from time to time for the service rendered at work. Watch a film, have dinner with friends or anything that can take away the work stress and influence your work attitude.
Take a breather
Learn to take long breaths for a better attitude and peace of mind. Practice yoga by inhaling deep breaths and exhaling laughter.
Focus on the positive
Concentrating on the positives at your work such as favorable co-workers or a beautiful view outside the office window can tend to make your job a more enjoyable experience. Worrying about negatives can cause a sense of overwhelming.
No matter what your expertise is or academic qualifications if you lack in communication skills you will not thrive in the modern-day world. If you have trouble communicating well here are a few tips you can consider to improve significantly. Even if you are a good communicator these tips can help you enhance your communication skills.
- Individuals need to realize that they are being heard. Truly listen to what the other person is saying, rather than formulating your response. Request clarification to avoid misunderstandings. At that moment, the person speaking to you ought to be the most important person in your life. Another important point is to have one conversation at any given moment. This implies on the off chance that you are speaking to somebody on the phone, don’t respond to an email, or send a content in the meantime. The other person will realize that she doesn’t have your undivided attention.
- It is alright to utilize acronyms and informal language when you are communicating with a buddy, however in the event that you are emailing or texting your supervisor, “Hey,” “TTYL” or any informal language, has no place in your message. You can’t assume that the other person comprehends what the acronym implies. A few acronyms have different meanings to different individuals, would you like to be misunderstood? Viable communicators target their message based on their identity speaking to, so try to remember the other person when you are trying to convey the desired information.
- Body language is important for face-to-face meetings and video conferencing. Make it beyond any doubt that you seem accessible, so have an open body language. This implies you ought to not cross your arms. What’s more, keep eye to eye connection with the goal that the other person realizes that you are paying attention.
- For written and verbal communication, practice being brief yet specific enough, that you provide enough information for the other person to comprehend what you are trying to state. What’s more, on the off chance that you are responding to an email, make beyond any doubt that you read the whole email before creating your response. With enough practice, you will learn not to ramble, or give an excessive amount of information.
- Continuously pause before you talk, not saying the primary thing that rings a bell. Pay close attention to what you say and how you say it. This one habit will enable you to avoid embarrassments.
- Notwithstanding when you are speaking on the phone, smile in light of the fact that your positive attitude will shine through and the other person will know it. When you smile regularly and radiate a positive attitude, individuals will respond positively to you.
There is no doubt in the role of importance of exercise as a healthy habit. But what exactly is the best time to exercise and get your body pumping? Researchers have shortlisted the various benefits of exercising at dawn and dusk as listed below.
There are plenty of benefits of working out in the morning.
- Working out in the morning should be done before the heat of the sunlight sets in. Getting your workout up and going and accomplished before 9 am enables you to achieve something which majority of people fail in performing. Often it’s covered by the same excuse of not being able to get up in the morning or going to bed late. All it takes is an inspiration and drive within to get your workout done in the morning. Moreover working out in the morning is a huge ego boost and will help you start the day with your brain charged with endorphins, the chemicals which leave your mind feeling happy and calm.
- Those who start their work out on an empty stomach are observed to burn more fat. An estimate of 20 percent or more body fat is burned in the day than at night.
- Morning exercise boosts metabolism which means you will be burning calories throughout the day as you consume them.
- A great night’s sleep is achieved through morning exercise whereas an evening workout gets your body pumping making falling asleep more difficult.
The benefits of evening workout include:
- It allows you to get some additional sleep in the morning
- It has been identified that the body temperature is at peak levels between 2 pm and 6 pm. Due to this elevated temperature, it optimizes muscle function, strength, and endurance as well.
- Oxygen uptake kinetics are much more rapid during evening time which means you utilize your resources much slower and effectively compared to in the morning.
- Reaction time is considered to be the fastest during the afternoon or evening time. At the same time, the heart rate and blood pressure are said to be at the lowest which means it aids in decreasing your chances of injury while elevating and improving your performance level.
At the end of the day, the decision to when to work out and what time is a matter of personal convenience and preference and should go along your schedule.