Every customer-focused business should consider social media marketing as a way to reach out to more customers and to build your strategy for SEO in Sydney over time. But simply having a social media presence isn’t enough. You need to consider your audience before determining the best channels for reaching out to them. If you sell products and services that can be visually enhanced, then Instagram is an excellent marketing tool for you. This guide looks into how you can win new customers using Instagram.
Why Do People Follow Brands On Social Media?
People follow brands for numerous reasons on social media channels. It’s important that you understand why people follow brands so that you can ascertain how and what you want to promote for your business:
- Interest in products and services.
- Desire for incentives and promotions for purchases.
- Interest in purchasing directly through Instagram.
- Keen on engagement with brands through comments and direct messages.
- Want to know more about the industry.
- Find value in reading the content provided.
It’s clear that social media has a place for businesses in their quest to engage more with their target audience. But it’s important that you understand how your customers interact with you to maximize value from your social media marketing efforts – not just for better visibility but for enhanced SEO on Google and other search engines.
How Instagram Can Help You Promote Your Business To Your Target Audience?
Instagram has become an extremely popular social media marketing tool because of the sheer volume of people on it. People are more than willing to follow and engage with brands so it’s important for you to consider how Instagram can help you with your business:
- There are over 1 billion active users on Instagram who you will have access to for your business – this can help you extend your customer base significantly.
- Any type of business can use Instagram to showcase their products and services in a visually appealing way.
- Instagram can make your business and its products and services more relatable to your target audience – you’re not just a faceless entity.
- Allows you to partner with influencers who can build more credibility for your brand.
- Enables you to keep an eye on your competition so you can see what they are doing well.
More people are using Instagram than ever before and it’s going to get even bigger, which is why your business cannot afford to miss out on the opportunity.
How To Get More Followers For Your Business On Instagram?
When you first start, you’re not magically going to have followers. You need to work towards building your follower base. Use these tactics to get started:
- Start by encouraging your email subscribers to follow you on Instagram.
- Promote your Instagram channel on your blog posts, social media profiles, purchase receipts, in-store branding and website.
- Use location tags and hashtags in all your Instagram stories to expand your visibility with a local and international audience.
- Make sure your Instagram content is shareable.
- Work closely with influencers who can promote your Instagram channel through their own.
- Use ads to generate sales and leads by drilling down your target audience and budget.
- Use photos with faces to improve engagement with your followers – ads and posts with faces tend to do better than product images alone.
- Encourage user-generated content to promote your own products and services.
- Respond to comments and messages quickly to demonstrate your commitment to your customers. People expect brands to respond quickly if they reach out to them.
- Make sure all posts and ads are optimised for multiple devices as most users connect to Instagram via their mobiles and tablets.
- Measure your success using advanced analytical tools to help you understand what you’re doing well and what you’re not.
Paying attention to these tactics will help you improve your follower base. Getting followers is an important part of increasing your visibility on Instagram. Once you have a genuine fan base, you’ll start to see some traction with your business.
When you run a small business, you cannot afford to miss out on any opportunity to push your products and services to your existing and new clientele. Instagram has the potential to drive your sales significantly if used well because of the significant reach it offers.